NEWSInformation of LOONA in JAPAN
“LOONA 1st Live ‘LOONATHEWORLD in TOKYO'” play guide advance lottery reception has been decided!
*This sentence uses a translation function.
We noticed play guide advance lottery reception for “LOONA 1st Live ‘LOONATHEWORLD in TOKYO'” will start tomorrow at noon (JST)!
Please check the details and precautions below and apply for this opportunity!!
[Play guide advance lottery reception]
August 16, 2022 (Tue.) noon to August 22, 2022 (Mon.) 23:59
- Lawson Ticket
- Ticket Pia
* Please check the notice of each play guide for the winning result date and time/payment period.
“LOONA 1st Live “LOONA THE WORLD in TOKYO”
October 1, 2022 (Sat) Tokyo Garden Theater Open 16:30 / Start 17:30
Contact: Kyodo Tokyo 0570-550-799 (Weekdays 11:00-18:00 / Weekends and holidays 10:00-18:00)
*Chuu who is a member of LOONA will not participate in this performance.
*The contents of the performance, the opening time and the opening time of the performance, and the performers are subject to change.
*Please refrain from contacting the venue.
11,000 yen (all seats reserved, and tax included)
*You can apply up to 4 tickets per person.
*Tickets required for ages 4 and up. Those under 3 years of age are not allowed to enter. Elementary school students and younger cannot enter unless accompanied (ticket required).
*There is a separate play guide fee.
* Any resale or transfer of tickets is strictly prohibited. We are not responsible for any trouble caused by these acts.
*Please read it.
This performance will be held after taking all possible measures to prevent infection, with utmost care to ensure the health and safety of customers, performers, and staff.
If you are planning to come, please read the precautions at the bottom of this page carefully and cooperate in preventing the spread of the new coronavirus infection.
In addition, to the policies of the Japanese government and local governments, the contents of the performance, information to customers, and precautions are subject to change.
Please check the latest information on LOONA JAPAN FANCLUB SITE, official SNS, etc.
<Precautions regarding performances>
[Regarding what to bring into the venue]
On the day of the performance, to improve the safety of the venue, baggage will be checked upon entry. Please note. It is prohibited to bring electronic devices (cameras, binoculars with shooting functions, recorders, recording devices such as videos) and dangerous items into the venue. We are unable to store luggage at the venue, so please store your luggage such as suitcases in a nearby coin locker in advance and compact your luggage before visiting. If prohibited items are found, please follow the staff’s instructions. You will be admitted as soon as it is confirmed that there are no prohibited items.
[Regarding sound recording, video recording, photography, live streaming, etc.]
Bringing photography/recording equipment (cameras, binoculars with a photography function, recorders, video recording devices, etc.) into the venue, taking photographs with cameras, mobile phones, etc., filming the video, recording audio, live streaming (Acts such as live broadcast by audio and video) are prohibited to protect the rights of the artist. Due to the frequent occurrence of spying and eavesdropping with smartphones and binoculars with shooting functions, staff may check if the smartphone is out of the bag or pocket during the performance, or if you are using a smartphone or binoculars. Thank you. Please set your smartphone to silent mode and store it securely in your bag. Please note that if you find someone taking pictures or recordings, you will be asked to leave immediately after the data is deleted. Please note that in this case as well, no refunds will be made for ticket prices, etc.
[About support goods]
Please use support goods (fans, LIGHTSTICK, etc.) at the height of your chest during the performance. The use of goods that emit light or sound other than official LOONA products from Japan and Korea is prohibited. In addition, it is prohibited to produce and use cheering goods that use LOONA’s portrait, or cheering goods that are sized to cause inconvenience to other customers. Please note that if you find that you are carrying or using prohibited goods, you may be asked to leave them in a coin locker outside the venue before entering the venue, or you may be refused entry if you do not comply.
- Tickets won cannot be canceled or changed under any circumstances.
- We cannot answer any inquiries regarding seats.
- We cannot accept any refunds, complaints, or seat changes.
- Performance dates, opening/starting times, performers, performance details, etc. are subject to change without notice. Please note that we cannot refund the ticket price etc. in that case.
- In case of bad weather, the performance may be canceled or the contents may be changed. If the performance is held, we will not be able to refund you even if you cannot attend due to natural disasters. Please note.・Transportation and accommodation expenses to the venue will be borne by each participant.
- Those who have lost or forgotten their tickets will not be able to enter for any reason. Please note that it cannot be reissued.
- Prohibited acts and acts that interfere with the work of venue staff may be recorded or photographed to maintain order at the venue. Please note.
- Gifts such as flowers and gifts to performers are not allowed.
- It is prohibited to wait at the airport when the artist arrives in Japan.
<Notes on measures to prevent the spread of new COVID-19 infection>
[Request for visitors]
- We recommend that you register the new coronavirus contact confirmation app (COCOA) COVID-19 Contact-Confirming Application released by the Japanese government.
◇ App Store
- If you have close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, or if you have visited countries/regions within the past two weeks that require entry restrictions, observation period after entry, or have close contact with residents, please refrain from visiting.
- If you have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher, cough, difficulty breathing, general fatigue, sore throat, nasal discharge/nose closure, taste/sniffness, eye pain or conjunctival congestion, headache, joint/muscular pain, diarrhea, nausea/vomiting, etc. please refrain from visiting. Also, drinking alcohol may cause body temperature to rise. Please refrain from drinking before coming. In either case, if you have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher, please understand that you will not be allowed to enter.
- Pregnant women, pregnant women, people with chronic diseases or underlying diseases, and those who have difficulty acting alone, please consider the safety of your body and the people involved, based on your judgment.
- Please understand that the staff will contact you if you see that you are sick. Also, we ask for your understanding that you will not be allowed to enter the venue depending on the situation.
[Request when visiting]
- Please thoroughly perform cough etiquette, wear a mask, wash your hands, and disinfect your fingers.
- Please always wear a mask. If you don’t wear a mask, you can’t enter.
- Eating and drinking other than hydrating in the hall are prohibited.
- Please be considerate of the “social distance” with the people around you when you enter, enter the venue, or exit, and always keep a certain distance. “At the same time, please refrain from chatting in the hall or the lobby.
- You can watch it in your seat during the performance, and cheer is prohibited. Please clap and clap your hands.
- By the policies of the Japanese government and local governments, the contents of the performance, information to customers, and precautions are subject to change.
- If you fail to comply with the above information, or if you do not follow the staff, you may not be allowed to enter, or the performance may be temporarily suspended or canceled. Please be careful.
[Prevention of infectious diseases by performers and staff]
- Temperature measurement and health checks will be conducted for all staff and stakeholders.
- If it is confirmed that the person is not feeling well due to fever, etc. he/she will not be able to work.
- To prevent droplet infection, we will work with the recommendation of wearing a mask and a face shield.
- We will also check the temperature of the performers and their health. You are required to wear a mask except when you perform.
- In the event of any other change, we will promptly take measures to ensure the health and safety of artists and staff in cooperation with health administrative institutions such as health centers and nearby medical institutions.
We will do our best to ensure that everyone can come with peace of mind.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Please check the latest information on LOONA JAPAN FANCLUB SITE, official SNS, etc.
■Japan OFFICIAL SITE: https://www.universal-music.co.jp/loona/
■Japan Official Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/loonatheworld_jp_official/
■Japan Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/loonaJPofficial
■LOONA JAPAN FANCLUB SITE：http://orbitjapan.jp/